Dr. Carol Bauer, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Bauer is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Carol Bauer, MD
Overview of Dr. Carol Bauer, MD
Dr. Carol Bauer, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Springfield, IL. They specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat, has 34 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa and is affiliated with HSHS St. John's Hospital and Springfield Memorial Hospital. Dr. Bauer, completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. Patients rated Dr. Bauer an average 3.4 star rating.
Dr. Bauer works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Bauer's Office Locations
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Springfield Memorial Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Bauer?
About Dr. Carol Bauer, MD
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 34 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Baylor College Of Medicine
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- Butterworth Hospital/Michigan State University
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa
- Grinnell College
- Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bauer has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Bauer works at
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Bauer. The overall rating for this provider is 3.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Bauer.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Bauer, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Bauer appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.