Dr. Cherise Felix, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Felix is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Cherise Felix, MD
Overview of Dr. Cherise Felix, MD
Dr. Cherise Felix, MD is a Gynecology Specialist in Smyrna, TN. They graduated from East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine and is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Felix an average 3.8 star rating.
Dr. Felix works at
Dr. Felix's Office Locations
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- One Health
- Pacific Life & Annuity Company
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Wausau Benefits
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Felix?
About Dr. Cherise Felix, MD
Education & Certifications
- University Of Tennessee Chattanooga
- East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Felix has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Felix works at
47 patients have reviewed Dr. Felix. The overall rating for this provider is 3.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Felix.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Felix, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Felix appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.