Dr. Chiara Liguori, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Liguori is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Chiara Liguori, MD
Overview of Dr. Chiara Liguori, MD
Dr. Chiara Liguori, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Avon, OH. They specialize in Cardiology, has 37 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland Clinic Avon Hospital and Fairview Hospital. Dr. Liguori, completed a residency at Seton Hall U/St Josephs Hosp. Patients rated Dr. Liguori an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Liguori works at
Dr. Liguori's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Global Excel Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Lutheran Preferred
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Liguori?
About Dr. Chiara Liguori, MD
- 37 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- College Phys &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Surg Of Columbia U|Deborah Heart &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Lung Center|Pittsburgh Univ|Seton Hall U/St Josephs Hosp
- Seton Hall U/St Josephs Hosp
- Seton Hall U
- OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic Avon Hospital
- Fairview Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Liguori has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Liguori works at
5 patients have reviewed Dr. Liguori. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Liguori.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Liguori, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Liguori appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.