Dr. Christine Okpala, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Okpala is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Christine Okpala, MD
Overview of Dr. Christine Okpala, MD
Dr. Christine Okpala, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Patients rated Dr. Okpala an average 3.9 star rating.
Dr. Okpala works at
Dr. Okpala's Office Locations
- MountainView Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Altius Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- California Field Ironworkers Trust Fund
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Great West Life
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Principal Financial Group
- Railroad Medicare
- Sierra Health and Life
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- Teachers Health Trust
- United American Insurance Company
- United Healthcare
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Okpala?
About Dr. Christine Okpala, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Education & Certifications
- University of Wisconsin
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Okpala has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Okpala works at
15 patients have reviewed Dr. Okpala. The overall rating for this provider is 3.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Okpala.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Okpala, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Okpala appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.