Dr. Christopher Blais, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Blais is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Christopher Blais, MD
Overview of Dr. Christopher Blais, MD
Dr. Christopher Blais, MD is an Infectious Disease Specialist in New Orleans, LA. They specialize in Infectious Disease Medicine, has 29 years of experience, and is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine. They graduated from Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center.
Dr. Blais works at
Dr. Blais' Office Locations
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Directions (504) 842-4005
- Ochsner Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Peach State Health Plan
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Special Needs Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Blais?
About Dr. Christopher Blais, MD
- Infectious Disease Medicine
- 29 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans
- Louisiana State Univ. School Of Medicine In New Orleans
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans
- University of New Orleans
- Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blais accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Blais has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Blais works at
57 patients have reviewed Dr. Blais. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Blais.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Blais, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Blais appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.