Dr. Chul Hyun, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Hyun is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Chul Hyun, MD
Overview of Dr. Chul Hyun, MD
Dr. Chul Hyun, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. They specialize in Gastroenterology, has 37 years of experience. They graduated from University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital and Holy Name Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Hyun an average 3.7 star rating.
Dr. Hyun works at
Dr. Hyun's Office Locations
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Holy Name Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Hyun?
About Dr. Chul Hyun, MD
- 37 years of experience
- English, French, Japanese and Korean
Education & Certifications
- Yale New Haven Hosp-Yale U
- Georgetown U-Georgetown MC
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins U Johns Hopkins Hosp
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hyun has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Hyun works at
Dr. Hyun speaks French, Japanese and Korean.
30 patients have reviewed Dr. Hyun. The overall rating for this provider is 3.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Hyun.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Hyun, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Hyun appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.