Dr. Daniel Hsu, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Hsu is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Daniel Hsu, MD
Overview of Dr. Daniel Hsu, MD
Dr. Daniel Hsu, MD is a Pediatric Pulmonology Specialist in Houston, TX. They specialize in Pediatric Pulmonology, has 27 years of experience, and is board certified in Sleep Medicine. They graduated from Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.
Dr. Hsu works at
Dr. Hsu's Office Locations
Texas Childrens Asthma Pulm6701 Fannin St Ste 1040, Houston, TX 77030 Directions (832) 822-3300
Pediatrix Medical Group Florida Inc.3377 S State Road 7 Ste 100, Wellington, FL 33449 Directions (561) 341-7000Monday08:30 - 17:00Tuesday08:30 - 17:00Wednesday08:30 - 17:00Thursday08:30 - 17:00Friday08:30 - 17:00SaturdayClosedSundayClosed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Hsu?
About Dr. Daniel Hsu, MD
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- 27 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, Sleep Medicine
- National Capital Consortium (National Naval Med Ctr/Walter Reed AMC)
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- University of Miami
- Sleep Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hsu accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Hsu has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Hsu works at
29 patients have reviewed Dr. Hsu. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Hsu.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Hsu, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Hsu appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.