Dr. Daniel Laino, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Laino is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Daniel Laino, MD
Overview of Dr. Daniel Laino, MD
Dr. Daniel Laino, MD is a Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Specialist in Reston, VA. They specialize in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, has 18 years of experience, and is board certified in Hand Surgery. They graduated from Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth|Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth|Ohio State University College Of Medicine|Ohio State University College Of Medicine and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center.
Dr. Laino works at
Dr. Laino's Office Locations
- Reston Hospital Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Laino?
Great collaboration and discussion about treatment plan. Found a way to treat without surgery. Very happy with Dr Laino.
About Dr. Daniel Laino, MD
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- 18 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Duke University Hosp|Duke University Hosp|Duke University Office of Graduate Medical Education|Duke University Office of Graduate Medical Education
- New York University Medical Center Pharmacy
- Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth|Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth|Ohio State University College Of Medicine|Ohio State University College Of Medicine
- Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Laino has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Laino has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Laino works at
Dr. Laino has seen patients for Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, Osteoarthritis of Hands and Ganglion Cyst, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Laino on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
141 patients have reviewed Dr. Laino. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Laino.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Laino, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Laino appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.