Dr. Daniel Lozeau, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Lozeau is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Daniel Lozeau, MD
Overview of Dr. Daniel Lozeau, MD
Dr. Daniel Lozeau, MD is a Dermatologist in Stony Brook, NY. They specialize in Dermatology, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified in Dermatology. They graduated from Stony Brook University Renaissance School of Medicine and is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Lozeau an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Lozeau works at
Dr. Lozeau's Office Locations
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Lozeau?
About Dr. Daniel Lozeau, MD
- 13 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Thomas Jefferson University Sidney Kimmel Medical College
- Stony Brook U Hosp & Med Ctr
- Stony Brook University Renaissance School of Medicine
- Dermatology and Dermatopathology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lozeau has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Lozeau works at
Dr. Lozeau has seen patients for Birthmark, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Lozeau on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
3 patients have reviewed Dr. Lozeau. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Lozeau.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Lozeau, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Lozeau appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.