Dr. Daniel Taub, DDS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Taub is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Daniel Taub, DDS
Overview of Dr. Daniel Taub, DDS
Dr. Daniel Taub, DDS is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. They specialize in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, has 19 years of experience. They graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Taub, completed a residency at Jefferson. Patients rated Dr. Taub an average 4.7 star rating.
Dr. Taub works at
Dr. Taub's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Devon Health
- Dominion Insurance
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Kaiser Permanente
- Keystone Health Plan East
- National Elevator
- One Net
- Principal Financial Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Scion Dental
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
- US Family Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Taub?
About Dr. Daniel Taub, DDS
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- 19 years of experience
- English, Chinese
Education & Certifications
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
- ALBERT EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taub has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Taub works at
Dr. Taub speaks Chinese.
338 patients have reviewed Dr. Taub. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Taub.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Taub, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Taub appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.