Dr. Darick Freestone, DPM is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Freestone is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Darick Freestone, DPM
Overview of Dr. Darick Freestone, DPM
Dr. Darick Freestone, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Gilbert, AZ. They specialize in Podiatry, has 16 years of experience. They graduated from Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center, 3200 W Grand Ave, Des Moines, Ia 50312 and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center.
Dr. Freestone works at
Dr. Freestone's Office Locations
Marvel Foot & Ankle Centers2680 S Val Vista Dr Ste 177, Gilbert, AZ 85295 Directions (480) 909-3700Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 13:00
Marvel Foot & Ankle Centers600 S Dobson Rd Ste E40, Chandler, AZ 85224 Directions (480) 909-3700Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 13:00
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona Medical Network
- Arizona PHCS
- Assurant Health
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- AZ Health Concepts
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Bashas Benefit Trust
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Concepts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremark Pharmacy
- Chandler Group
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program (CMDP)
- CopperPoint Mutual
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Mercy Care
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Life
- Monumental Life Insurance Company
- Mutual Medical
- National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE)
- New York Life
- One Health
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Premier Group Insurance
- Principal Life
- SCAN Health Plan
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Self Pay
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- State Farm
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- United American Insurance Company
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- Wausau Benefits
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Freestone?
About Dr. Darick Freestone, DPM
- 16 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Henry Ford Hospital, 2799 W Grand Boulevard, Detroit, MI 48202
- Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center, 3200 W Grand Ave, Des Moines, Ia 50312
- Brigham Young University
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Freestone accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Freestone has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Freestone works at
Dr. Freestone has seen patients for Ankle Sprains and Strains, Foot Sprain and Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Freestone on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Freestone speaks Spanish.
5 patients have reviewed Dr. Freestone. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Freestone.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Freestone, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Freestone appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.