Dr. David Baer, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Baer is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. David Baer, MD
Overview of Dr. David Baer, MD
Dr. David Baer, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Denver, CO.
Dr. Baer works at
Dr. Baer's Office Locations
- Swedish Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Dental Network of America
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Baer?
In 1999 Dr Baer repaired my hernia on my right side and my umbilical hernia too. Both are fine to this day. Thank you Dr Baer.
About Dr. David Baer, MD
- General Surgery
Education & Certifications
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics|University Of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baer has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Baer has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Baer works at
17 patients have reviewed Dr. Baer. The overall rating for this provider is 4.1. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Baer.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Baer, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Baer appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.