Dr. David Griffin, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Griffin is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. David Griffin, MD
Overview of Dr. David Griffin, MD
Dr. David Griffin, MD is an Oncology Specialist in Spartanburg, SC. They specialize in Oncology, has 27 years of experience. They graduated from Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with St. Francis Downtown and Spartanburg Medical Center.
Dr. Griffin works at
Dr. Griffin's Office Locations
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Gynecologic Oncology - Spartanburg380 Serpentine Dr Ste 200A, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Directions (864) 560-1915
AnMed Oncology and Hematology2000 E Greenville St, Anderson, SC 29621 Directions (864) 512-4916
- St. Francis Downtown
- Spartanburg Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- America's 1st Choice
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Choice VIP Care Plus
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Griffin?
About Dr. David Griffin, MD
- 27 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Univeristy of South Florida
- EAST CAROLINA UNIVERSITY
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Griffin accepts Aetna, Anthem and CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Griffin has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Griffin works at
Dr. Griffin has seen patients for Uterine Cancer, Ovarian Cancer and Vulvar Cancer, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Griffin on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
18 patients have reviewed Dr. Griffin. The overall rating for this provider is 4.1. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Griffin.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Griffin, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Griffin appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.