Dr. David Guelich, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Guelich is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. David Guelich, MD
Overview of Dr. David Guelich, MD
Dr. David Guelich, MD is a Sports Medicine Specialist in Chicago, IL. They specialize in Sports Medicine, has 23 years of experience, and is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine. They graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin and is affiliated with AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago.
Dr. Guelich works at
Dr. Guelich's Office Locations
Chicago Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine3000 N Halsted St Ste 525, Chicago, IL 60657 Directions (773) 433-3130
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Guelich?
About Dr. David Guelich, MD
- Sports Medicine
- 23 years of experience
- English, German and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic Surgery, Baylor College Of Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- University of Utah
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Guelich accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Guelich has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Guelich works at
Dr. Guelich speaks German and Spanish.
30 patients have reviewed Dr. Guelich. The overall rating for this provider is 4.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Guelich.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Guelich, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Guelich appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.