Dr. David Hedrick, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Hedrick is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. David Hedrick, MD
Overview of Dr. David Hedrick, MD
Dr. David Hedrick, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Akron, OH. They specialize in Cardiology, has 24 years of experience. They graduated from CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY and is affiliated with Southwest General Health Center, Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals Parma Medical Center and Akron General Medical Center.
Dr. Hedrick works at
Dr. Hedrick's Office Locations
Akron General1 Akron General Ave # 3500, Akron, OH 44307 Directions (330) 278-0367Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Global Excel Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Lutheran Preferred
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Hedrick?
About Dr. David Hedrick, MD
- 24 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University Hospital Of Cleveland
- CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY
- Southwest General Health Center
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals Parma Medical Center
- Akron General Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hedrick accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Hedrick has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Hedrick works at
Dr. Hedrick has seen patients for Heart Disease and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Hedrick on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
12 patients have reviewed Dr. Hedrick. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Hedrick.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Hedrick, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Hedrick appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.