Dr. David Houghton, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Houghton is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. David Houghton, MD
Overview of Dr. David Houghton, MD
Dr. David Houghton, MD is a Neuroscientist in New Orleans, LA. They graduated from Medical College of Georgia - Augusta, GA and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center and Touro Infirmary.
Dr. Houghton works at
Dr. Houghton's Office Locations
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Directions (504) 842-3980
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Touro Infirmary
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Houghton?
About Dr. David Houghton, MD
Education & Certifications
- University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA (Movement Disorders)
- University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA (Neurology)
- University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA (Internal Medicine)
- Medical College of Georgia - Augusta, GA
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Houghton has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Houghton accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Houghton has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Houghton works at
17 patients have reviewed Dr. Houghton. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Houghton.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Houghton, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Houghton appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.