Dr. David Velling, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Velling is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. David Velling, MD
Dr. David Velling, MD is an Interventional Pain Medicine Specialist in Federal Way, WA. They specialize in Interventional Pain Medicine, has 33 years of experience, and is board certified in Anesthesiology. They graduated from Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California|University of Southern California School of Medicine.
Dr. Velling works at
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Choice Health
- Health Net
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- TriWest Champus
- Uniform Medical Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Velling?
Dr. Velling took the time to thoroughly explain the results of my MRI to my husband and I, and to come up with the best course of action for my treatment. We live south of Olympia and make the drive to Federal Way because Dr. Velling and his Team are the best.
About Dr. David Velling, MD
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- 33 years of experience
- English, Russian and Ukrainian
Education & Certifications
- Mayo Clinic|Mayo Clinic Scottsdale
- L.A. County-University Of Southern California Medical Center
- LAC-USC Medical Center|Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California|University of Southern California School of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Velling has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Velling using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Velling has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Velling works at
Dr. Velling has seen patients for Back Pain, Low Back Pain and Osteoarthritis of Spine, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Velling on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Velling speaks Russian and Ukrainian.
125 patients have reviewed Dr. Velling. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Velling.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Velling, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Velling appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.