Dr. David Young, DDS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Young is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. David Young, DDS
Overview of Dr. David Young, DDS
Dr. David Young, DDS is an Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Provo, UT. They specialize in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, has 35 years of experience. They graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry.
Dr. Young works at
Dr. Young's Office Locations
Provo Orem Family & Cosmetic Dentistry2255 N University Pkwy Ste 39, Provo, UT 84604 Directions (801) 319-6743
Copper Hills Dental3665 S 8400 W Ste 250, Magna, UT 84044 Directions (801) 250-0450
Genesis Dental of Taylorsville6087 S Redwood Rd Ste A, Salt Lake City, UT 84123 Directions (801) 969-7282
- 4 3725 W 4100 S Ste 240, Salt Lake City, UT 84120 Directions (801) 965-2700
- 5 112 S 100 W, Tooele, UT 84074 Directions (435) 843-0225
- 6 11748 S 3600 W # 1, South Jordan, UT 84095 Directions (801) 523-9333
- 7 2255 N Univ Pwy Ste 39, South Jordan, UT 84095 Directions (801) 319-6743
- 8 5112 S 100, Tooele, UT 84074 Directions (801) 523-9333
- 9 88 E 700 N, Tooele, UT 84074 Directions (435) 843-0225
Farmington Dental Group56 S 200 E, Farmington, UT 84025 Directions (801) 451-2841
Genesis Dental of Orem LLC320 E 800 S, Orem, UT 84097 Directions (801) 224-9555
Young Orthodontics12226 S 1000 E Ste 6, Draper, UT 84020 Directions (801) 495-3636
Young Orthodontics622 E 4500 S Ste 202, Salt Lake City, UT 84107 Directions (801) 266-3578
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Young?
About Dr. David Young, DDS
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- 35 years of experience
- English, French
Education & Certifications
- University of Pittsburgh / School of Dentistry
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry
- University of Utah
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Young accepts Aetna, CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Young has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Young works at
Dr. Young speaks French.
20 patients have reviewed Dr. Young. The overall rating for this provider is 3.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Young.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Young, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Young appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.