Dr. Dayal Raja, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Raja is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Dayal Raja, MD
Overview of Dr. Dayal Raja, MD
Dr. Dayal Raja, MD is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in New Hartford, NY. They specialize in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, has 21 years of experience. They graduated from Emory University School of Medicine and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center, Emory University Hospital, Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus, MVHS St. Luke's Campus, Rome Memorial Hospital and Saint Elizabeth Medical Center.
Dr. Raja works at
Dr. Raja's Office Locations
- Augusta University Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus
- MVHS St. Luke's Campus
- Rome Memorial Hospital
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Raja?
Very involved with my overall care.
About Dr. Dayal Raja, MD
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- 21 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester|McG Health Medical Center
- Medical Center of Central Georgia
- Jacobi Medical Center|Medical Center of Central Georgia|Saint Johns Episcopal Hospital At South Shore
- Emory University School of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raja has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Raja has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Raja works at
Dr. Raja has seen patients for Goiter, Diabetic Ketoacidosis and Diabetes Type 2, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Raja on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
28 patients have reviewed Dr. Raja. The overall rating for this provider is 4.1. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Raja.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Raja, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Raja appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.