Dr. Dennis Fitzgerald, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Fitzgerald is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Dennis Fitzgerald, MD
Overview of Dr. Dennis Fitzgerald, MD
Dr. Dennis Fitzgerald, MD is a Neurotology Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. They specialize in Neurotology, has 52 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Jefferson Methodist Hospital, Medstar Washington Hospital Center and Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Fitzgerald, completed a residency at Oregon Health & Science University Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Fitzgerald an average 4.5 star rating.
Dr. Fitzgerald works at
Dr. Fitzgerald's Office Locations
Jefferson Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery925 Chestnut St Fl 6, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Directions (484) 381-0254
Jefferson Health Navy Yard3 Crescent Dr Fl 4, Philadelphia, PA 19112 Directions (484) 381-0254
Jefferson Otolaryngology Associates2211 Chapel Ave W Ste 403, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 Directions (484) 381-0254
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Fitzgerald?
About Dr. Dennis Fitzgerald, MD
- 52 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Ear International
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
- Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fitzgerald has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Fitzgerald works at
1118 patients have reviewed Dr. Fitzgerald. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Fitzgerald.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Fitzgerald, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Fitzgerald appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.