Dr. Derrick Flint, DDS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Flint is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Derrick Flint, DDS
Overview of Dr. Derrick Flint, DDS
Dr. Derrick Flint, DDS is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Flint, completed a residency at UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SAN FRANCISCO. Patients rated Dr. Flint an average 4.8 star rating.
Dr. Flint works at
Dr. Flint's Office Locations
- St. David's Medical Center
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- Ascension Seton Hays
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Southwest
- Dell Children's Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Flint?
About Dr. Derrick Flint, DDS
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SAN FRANCISCO
- Austin College
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Flint has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Flint works at
52 patients have reviewed Dr. Flint. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Flint.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Flint, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Flint appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.