Dr. Diane Spieker, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Spieker is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Diane Spieker, MD
Overview of Dr. Diane Spieker, MD
Dr. Diane Spieker, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Phoenix, AZ. They specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology, has 34 years of experience. They graduated from University of Texas Medical Branch and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix and St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center. Dr. Spieker, completed a residency at Banner Good Samaritan Med Center. Patients rated Dr. Spieker an average 4.4 star rating.
Dr. Spieker works at
Dr. Spieker's Office Locations
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Banner Health
- Bashas Benefit Trust
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program (CMDP)
- First Health
- Health Net
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Spieker?
About Dr. Diane Spieker, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 34 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Banner Good Samaritan Med Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spieker has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Spieker works at
28 patients have reviewed Dr. Spieker. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Spieker.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Spieker, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Spieker appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.