Dr. Dingchao He, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. He is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Dingchao He, MD
Overview of Dr. Dingchao He, MD
Dr. Dingchao He, MD is a Phlebologist in Washington, DC. They completed their fellowship with Xi'An Medical University
Dr. He works at
Dr. He's Office Locations
Metro Ipc Georgia Avenue LLC6323 Georgia Ave NW Ste 101, Washington, DC 20011 Directions (202) 795-3022
Usa Vein Clinics of Chantilly LLC3914 Centreville Rd Ste 125, Chantilly, VA 20151 Directions (703) 936-7915
Tysons Corner1500 Cornerside Blvd Ste 300, Vienna, VA 22182 Directions (847) 593-8460
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Allied Pacific IPA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harken Health
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- Trusted Plans Services Corporation (TPSC)
- Trusteed Plan Service Corporation (TPSC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. He?
About Dr. Dingchao He, MD
- English, Greek, Mandarin, Polish, Russian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Xi'An Medical University
- Dc Children's National Medical Center, George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Xi'an Medical University, The Second Affiliated Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. He accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. He has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. He works at
Dr. He speaks Greek, Mandarin, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
333 patients have reviewed Dr. He. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. He.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. He, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. He appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.