Dr. Drucy Borowitz, MD
Overview of Dr. Drucy Borowitz, MD
Dr. Drucy Borowitz, MD is a Pediatric Pulmonology Specialist in Buffalo, NY. They specialize in Pediatric Pulmonology, has 44 years of experience, and is board certified in Pediatrics. They graduated from Cornell University Medical College and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center, Childrens Hospital, Degraff Memorial Hospital and Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Borowitz an average 1.0 star rating.
Dr. Borowitz works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Borowitz's Office Locations
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
- YourCare Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Borowitz?
About Dr. Drucy Borowitz, MD
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- 44 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
- Cornell University Medical College
- BRANDEIS UNIVERSITY
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Borowitz has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Borowitz works at
1 patients have reviewed Dr. Borowitz. The overall rating for this provider is 1.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Borowitz.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Borowitz, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Borowitz appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.