Dr. Edgar Lerma, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Lerma is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Edgar Lerma, MD
Overview of Dr. Edgar Lerma, MD
Dr. Edgar Lerma, MD is a Nephrology & Hypertension Specialist in Evergreen Park, IL. They specialize in Nephrology & Hypertension, has 32 years of experience, and is board certified in Nephrology. They graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center, Advocate Trinity Hospital, Advocate South Suburban Hospital, Insight Hospital And Medical Center Chicago, Franciscan Health Olympia Fields, Franciscan St. James Health, Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center and Roseland Community Hospital.
Dr. Lerma works at
Dr. Lerma's Office Locations
West 95th office3358 W 95th St, Evergreen Park, IL 60805 Directions (708) 952-3040Tuesday08:00 - 16:00Wednesday08:00 - 16:00
AIN - Administrative Offices210 S Desplaines St Fl 1, Chicago, IL 60661 Directions (847) 867-0049
West 95th Street4811 W 77th St, Burbank, IL 60459 Directions (708) 229-0584
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Insight Hospital And Medical Center Chicago
- Franciscan Health Olympia Fields
- Franciscan St. James Health
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center
- Roseland Community Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicaid of Illinois
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Lerma?
About Dr. Edgar Lerma, MD
- Nephrology & Hypertension
- 32 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Northwestern University Medical School
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital And Med Center
- University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery
- University of Santo Tomas, Manila
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lerma accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Lerma has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Lerma works at
Dr. Lerma has seen patients for End-Stage Renal Disease, Renal Hyperparathyroidism and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Lerma on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
4 patients have reviewed Dr. Lerma. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Lerma.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Lerma, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Lerma appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.