Dr. Efrem Gebremedhin, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Gebremedhin is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Efrem Gebremedhin, MD
Overview of Dr. Efrem Gebremedhin, MD
Dr. Efrem Gebremedhin, MD is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Folsom, CA. They specialize in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, has 27 years of experience, and is board certified in Internal Medicine. They graduated from Jimma University, Faculty Of Medicial Sciences and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center and Mercy Hospital Of Folsom. Dr. Gebremedhin, completed a residency at Loma Linda University Med Center. Patients rated Dr. Gebremedhin an average 4.8 star rating.
Dr. Gebremedhin works at
Dr. Gebremedhin's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Comp Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health
- Freedom Health
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Health Exchange
- Health Net
- Healthcare USA
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Health Systems
- Preferred Healthcare
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
- RockPort Health Care
- Value Options
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Gebremedhin?
About Dr. Efrem Gebremedhin, MD
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- 27 years of experience
- English, Amharic
Education & Certifications
- Harbor Ucla Med Center Program/city Of Hope|Harbor UCLA Medical Center Program/City Of Hope
- Loma Linda University Med Center
- LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY
- Jimma University, Faculty Of Medicial Sciences
- Internal Medicine
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Of Folsom
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gebremedhin has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Gebremedhin works at
Dr. Gebremedhin speaks Amharic.
128 patients have reviewed Dr. Gebremedhin. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Gebremedhin.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Gebremedhin, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Gebremedhin appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.