Dr. Elen Blochin, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Blochin is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Elen Blochin, MD
Overview of Dr. Elen Blochin, MD
Dr. Elen Blochin, MD is a Dermatologist in New York, NY. They graduated from Russian State Medical University and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Blochin, completed a residency at New York University Grossman School of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Blochin an average 3.7 star rating.
Dr. Blochin works at
Dr. Blochin's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Blochin?
About Dr. Elen Blochin, MD
- English, Russian
Education & Certifications
- Bernard Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology
- New York University Grossman School of Medicine
- New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Russian State Medical University
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, Dermatology and Dermatopathology
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blochin has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Blochin works at
Dr. Blochin speaks Russian.
3 patients have reviewed Dr. Blochin. The overall rating for this provider is 3.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Blochin.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Blochin, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Blochin appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.