Dr. Elena Gogoneata, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Gogoneata is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Elena Gogoneata, MD
Overview of Dr. Elena Gogoneata, MD
Dr. Elena Gogoneata, MD is an Internal Medicine Specialist in Batavia, IL. They specialize in Internal Medicine, has 38 years of experience. They graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina and is affiliated with AdventHealth La Grange, Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital, Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Edward Hospital - Main Campus, Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital and Saint Bernard Hospital.
Dr. Gogoneata works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Gogoneata's Office Locations
Amber Medical Clinic S.c.1001 E Wilson St Ste 180, Batavia, IL 60510 Directions (630) 879-1091
- 2 3510 Hobson Rd Ste 304, Woodridge, IL 60517 Directions (312) 842-7117
Advocate Medical Group4025 N Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60618 Directions (773) 807-5383
Kern Podiatric Group2555 S King Dr, Chicago, IL 60616 Directions (312) 842-7117
- AdventHealth La Grange
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
- Saint Bernard Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Gogoneata?
She always carefully listens and has vast knowledge of causes for inflammation. I have been a patient for over a year.
About Dr. Elena Gogoneata, MD
- Internal Medicine
- 38 years of experience
- English, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Tagalog
Education & Certifications
- Advocate Ravenswood Med Center
- Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gogoneata has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Gogoneata accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Gogoneata has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Gogoneata works at
Dr. Gogoneata speaks French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Tagalog.
29 patients have reviewed Dr. Gogoneata. The overall rating for this provider is 2.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Gogoneata.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Gogoneata, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Gogoneata appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.