Dr. Eli Friedman, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Friedman is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Eli Friedman, MD
Overview of Dr. Eli Friedman, MD
Dr. Eli Friedman, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Miami, FL. They specialize in Cardiology, has 12 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci and is affiliated with South Miami Hospital, Baptist Hospital Of Miami, Doctors Hospital and West Kendall Baptist Hospital.
Dr. Friedman works at
Dr. Friedman's Office Locations
Baptist Health Medical Group7400 SW 87th Ave Ste 100, Miami, FL 33173 Directions
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Medicaid of Florida
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Friedman?
I found Dr Friedman to be very informative and very inclusive in all decisions that were made..
About Dr. Eli Friedman, MD
- 12 years of experience
- English, Hebrew
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH MEDICAL CENTER
- University of Pittsburgh Med Ctr
- R Franklin Univ Of Med &amp; Sci
- Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
- South Miami Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Doctors Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Friedman has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Friedman accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Friedman using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Friedman has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Friedman works at
Dr. Friedman speaks Hebrew.
255 patients have reviewed Dr. Friedman. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Friedman.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Friedman, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Friedman appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.