Dr. Eliaz Kaufman, DDS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Kaufman is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Eliaz Kaufman, DDS
Overview of Dr. Eliaz Kaufman, DDS
Dr. Eliaz Kaufman, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in New York, NY. They completed their fellowship with Implant Fellowship, Columbia University
Dr. Kaufman works at
Dr. Kaufman's Office Locations
286 Madison Dental286 Madison Ave Ste 500, New York, NY 10017 Directions (212) 682-2060Monday08:00 - 19:00Tuesday08:00 - 18:00Wednesday08:00 - 18:00Thursday08:00 - 18:00Friday08:00 - 16:00Saturday08:00 - 13:00
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American International Group (AIG)
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kaufman?
About Dr. Eliaz Kaufman, DDS
- English, Arabic, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Persian, Russian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Implant Fellowship, Columbia University
- Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine
- Tel Aviv University / Sackler Faculty of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaufman accepts Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Kaufman has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kaufman works at
Dr. Kaufman speaks Arabic, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Persian, Russian and Spanish.
8 patients have reviewed Dr. Kaufman. The overall rating for this provider is 3.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kaufman.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kaufman, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kaufman appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.