Dr. Emerson Perin, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Perin is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Emerson Perin, MD
Overview of Dr. Emerson Perin, MD
Dr. Emerson Perin, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Houston, TX. They specialize in Cardiology, has 40 years of experience, and is board certified in Internal Medicine. They graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Faculdade De Medicina and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center.
Dr. Perin works at
Dr. Perin's Office Locations
The Texas Heart Institute Center for Cardiovascular Care6624 Fannin St Ste 2600, Houston, TX 77030 Directions (713) 790-9401Monday08:30 - 16:45Tuesday08:30 - 16:45Wednesday08:30 - 16:45Thursday08:30 - 16:45Friday08:30 - 14:00SaturdayClosedSundayClosed
UT Physicians-Center for Advanced Heart Failure, Houston, Texas6720 Bertner Ave # MC2-270, Houston, TX 77030 Directions (832) 355-3994
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Independent Medical Systems
- Pekin Insurance
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Perin?
About Dr. Emerson Perin, MD
- 40 years of experience
- English, Portuguese and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Interventional Cardiology From Texas Heart Institute At The St. Lukes Hospital|Interventional Cardiology From Texas Heart Institute At The St. Lukes Hospital|Texas Heart Institute|TEXAS HEART INSTITUTE
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami Medical Hospital - Miami FL
- Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Faculdade De Medicina
- Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Perin accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Perin has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Perin works at
Dr. Perin has seen patients for Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia and Carotid Artery Disease, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Perin on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Perin speaks Portuguese and Spanish.
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Perin. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Perin.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Perin, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Perin appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.