Dr. Emily De Golian, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. De Golian is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Emily De Golian, MD
Overview of Dr. Emily De Golian, MD
Dr. Emily De Golian, MD is a Dermatologist in Atlanta, GA. They specialize in Dermatology, has 10 years of experience, and is board certified in Dermatology. They graduated from Medical College of Georgia|Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. Dr. De Golian, completed a residency at Loma Linda University|Loma Linda University Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. De Golian an average 4.6 star rating.
Dr. De Golian works at
Dr. De Golian's Office Locations
- Piedmont Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. De Golian?
About Dr. Emily De Golian, MD
- 10 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Procedural Dermatology, University of California San Francisco
- Loma Linda University|Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Augusta University Medical Center, Augusta, Georgia|Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic
- Medical College of Georgia|Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
- Dermatology and Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. De Golian has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. De Golian works at
19 patients have reviewed Dr. De Golian. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. De Golian.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. De Golian, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. De Golian appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.