Dr. Fadi Karou, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Karou is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Fadi Karou, MD
Overview of Dr. Fadi Karou, MD
Dr. Fadi Karou, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Athens, GA. They specialize in Cardiology, has 20 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiology. They graduated from Aleppo University Medical School|University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine|University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center, Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center, Clara Maass Medical Center and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Karou an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Karou works at
Dr. Karou's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Midwest Health Plan
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Karou?
About Dr. Fadi Karou, MD
- 20 years of experience
- English, Arabic
Education & Certifications
- East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine
- EAST TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY
- Aleppo University Medical School|University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine|University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine
- Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
- Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karou has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Karou works at
Dr. Karou has seen patients for Tricuspid Valve Disease and Shortness of Breath, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Karou on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Karou speaks Arabic.
2 patients have reviewed Dr. Karou. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Karou.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Karou, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Karou appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.