Dr. Fahad Javed, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Javed is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Fahad Javed, MD
Overview of Dr. Fahad Javed, MD
Dr. Fahad Javed, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Brownsville, TX. They specialize in Cardiology, has 18 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from Punjab Med Collegue, University of Punjab - Fauisalabad, Pakistan|Punjab Medical College University Of Punjab and is affiliated with Valley Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Javed works at
Dr. Javed's Office Locations
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Javed?
He did my second operation. My first one 6 years ago at Houston Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Javed is a class performer, and most of all, excellent specialist. I met Dr. Javed under emergency conditions in a hospital. My total overall experience was A+.
About Dr. Fahad Javed, MD
- 18 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Alton Ochsner Medical Center - Interventional Cardiology|Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship-ochsnser|Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute - New Orleans, LA|Structural &amp;amp;amp; Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Mount Sinai Schol Of Medicine|St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital - Mount Sinai
- Punjab Med Collegue, University of Punjab - Fauisalabad, Pakistan|Punjab Medical College University Of Punjab
- Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Javed has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Javed has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Javed works at
Dr. Javed has seen patients for Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Hypotension and Heart Disease, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Javed on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Javed speaks Spanish.
10 patients have reviewed Dr. Javed. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Javed.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Javed, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Javed appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.