Dr. Farzana Irani, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Irani is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Farzana Irani, MD
Overview of Dr. Farzana Irani, MD
Dr. Farzana Irani, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Schenectady, NY. They specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology, has 45 years of experience. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF BOMBAY / TOPIWALA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE and is affiliated with Bellevue Woman's Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Irani an average 4.9 star rating.
Dr. Irani works at
Dr. Irani's Office Locations
- Bellevue Woman's Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Irani?
About Dr. Farzana Irani, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 45 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF BOMBAY / TOPIWALA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
- University Of Bombay Elphinstone College
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Irani has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Irani works at
156 patients have reviewed Dr. Irani. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Irani.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Irani, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Irani appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.