Dr. Frances Batzer-Baylson, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Batzer-Baylson is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Frances Batzer-Baylson, MD
Overview of Dr. Frances Batzer-Baylson, MD
Dr. Frances Batzer-Baylson, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. They specialize in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility, has 52 years of experience, and is board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology. They graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Batzer-Baylson, completed a residency at Abington Memorial Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Batzer-Baylson an average 3.8 star rating.
Dr. Batzer-Baylson works at
Dr. Batzer-Baylson's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
- US Family Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Batzer-Baylson?
About Dr. Frances Batzer-Baylson, MD
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
*Healthline does not verify qualifications for medical specialties. Please verify your provider's specialty and qualifications directly with your provider and applicable medical board.
- 52 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Medical College of Pennsylvania Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Batzer-Baylson has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Batzer-Baylson works at
23 patients have reviewed Dr. Batzer-Baylson. The overall rating for this provider is 3.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Batzer-Baylson.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Batzer-Baylson, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Batzer-Baylson appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.