Dr. Francisco Maderal, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Maderal is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Francisco Maderal, MD
Overview of Dr. Francisco Maderal, MD
Dr. Francisco Maderal, MD is an Internal Medicine Specialist in Hialeah, FL. They specialize in Internal Medicine, has 42 years of experience, and is board certified in Gastroenterology. They graduated from Ross University School of Medicine and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar. Dr. Maderal, completed a residency at Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans|Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Gastroenterology Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Internal Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Maderal an average 4.6 star rating.
Dr. Maderal works at
Dr. Maderal's Office Locations
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Preferred Care Partners
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Maderal?
About Dr. Francisco Maderal, MD
- Internal Medicine
- 42 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- LSU Health Sciences Center New Orleans School of Medicine
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans|Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Gastroenterology Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Internal Medicine
- Ross University School of Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maderal has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Maderal works at
Dr. Maderal has seen patients for Constipation, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Maderal on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Maderal speaks Spanish.
51 patients have reviewed Dr. Maderal. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Maderal.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Maderal, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Maderal appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.