Dr. Gabriel Tatarian, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Tatarian is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Gabriel Tatarian, DO
Overview of Dr. Gabriel Tatarian, DO
Dr. Gabriel Tatarian, DO is a Neurology Specialist in Huntingdon Valley, PA. They specialize in Neurology, has 35 years of experience, and is board certified in Neuromuscular Medicine. They graduated from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Tatarian, completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital (MCP/Drexel). Patients rated Dr. Tatarian an average 3.2 star rating.
Dr. Tatarian works at
Dr. Tatarian's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Midwest Health Plan
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
- US Family Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Tatarian?
About Dr. Gabriel Tatarian, DO
- 35 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Suny-Health Science Center At Brooklyn
- Hahnemann University Hospital (MCP/Drexel)
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tatarian has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Tatarian works at
32 patients have reviewed Dr. Tatarian. The overall rating for this provider is 3.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Tatarian.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Tatarian, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Tatarian appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.