Dr. Gareth McGee, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. McGee is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Gareth McGee, DO
Overview of Dr. Gareth McGee, DO
Dr. Gareth McGee, DO is a Colorectal Surgery Specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Patients rated Dr. McGee an average 4.0 star rating.
Dr. McGee works at
Dr. McGee's Office Locations
- Spartanburg Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Midwest Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. McGee?
About Dr. Gareth McGee, DO
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Certifications
- Colon & Rectal Surgery and General Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McGee has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. McGee works at
Dr. McGee has seen patients for Anal and Rectal Cancer, Anorectal Abscess and Anal or Rectal Pain, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. McGee on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
1 patients have reviewed Dr. McGee. The overall rating for this provider is 4.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. McGee.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. McGee, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. McGee appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.