Dr. Gautam Kedia, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Kedia is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Gautam Kedia, MD
Overview of Dr. Gautam Kedia, MD
Dr. Gautam Kedia, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Gilbert, AZ. They specialize in Cardiology, has 18 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiology. They graduated from University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix and is affiliated with Mercy Gilbert Medical Center and Chandler Regional Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Kedia an average 3.9 star rating.
Dr. Kedia works at
Dr. Kedia's Office Locations
Aaci Foot Leg & Ankle Care3011 S Lindsay Rd Ste 105, Gilbert, AZ 85295 Directions (480) 699-5536
Chandler Regional Medical Center1955 W Frye Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224 Directions (480) 728-3000MondayClosed Open 24 HoursTuesdayClosed Open 24 HoursWednesdayClosed Open 24 HoursThursdayClosed Open 24 HoursFridayClosed Open 24 HoursSaturdayClosed Open 24 HoursSundayClosed Open 24 Hours
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kedia?
About Dr. Gautam Kedia, MD
- 18 years of experience
- English, Hindi
Education & Certifications
- Cedars Sinai Med Center
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix
- Dr. Kedia completed his Internal Medicine internship and residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. He completed his residency in 2008.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kedia has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kedia works at
Dr. Kedia has seen patients for Hypotension, Hypotension (Excluding Maternal) and Chest Pain, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Kedia on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Kedia speaks Hindi.
31 patients have reviewed Dr. Kedia. The overall rating for this provider is 3.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kedia.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kedia, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kedia appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.