Dr. Geeta Kumar, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Kumar is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Geeta Kumar, DO
Overview of Dr. Geeta Kumar, DO
Dr. Geeta Kumar, DO is a Pediatrics Specialist in Fort Lee, NJ. They specialize in Pediatrics, has 26 years of experience, and is board certified in Pediatrics. They graduated from UMDNJ and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center, Englewood Health and Holy Name Medical Center. Dr. Kumar, completed a residency at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Kumar an average 4.5 star rating.
Dr. Kumar works at
Dr. Kumar's Office Locations
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Health
- Holy Name Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Oscar Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kumar?
About Dr. Geeta Kumar, DO
- 26 years of experience
- English, Hindi
Education & Certifications
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- RUTGERS UNIVERSITY / NEW BRUNSWICK CAMPUS
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kumar has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kumar works at
Dr. Kumar speaks Hindi.
16 patients have reviewed Dr. Kumar. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kumar.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kumar, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kumar appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.