Dr. Gentian Meta, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Meta is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Gentian Meta, MD
Overview of Dr. Gentian Meta, MD
Dr. Gentian Meta, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Edmond, OK. They specialize in Pain Medicine, has 25 years of experience, and is board certified in Anesthesiology. They graduated from University Of Tirana Faculty Of Medicine and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center, Mercy Hospital Logan County and Weatherford Regional Hospital. Dr. Meta, completed a residency at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Meta an average 4.2 star rating.
Dr. Meta works at
Dr. Meta's Office Locations
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Logan County
- Weatherford Regional Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health
- Health Net
- Midwest Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Meta?
About Dr. Gentian Meta, MD
- Pain Medicine
- 25 years of experience
- English, Albanian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine
- University Of Tirana Faculty Of Medicine
- University of Tirana
- Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Meta has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Meta works at
Dr. Meta speaks Albanian and Spanish.
20 patients have reviewed Dr. Meta. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Meta.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Meta, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Meta appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.