Dr. Geoffrey Trenkle, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Trenkle is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Geoffrey Trenkle, DO
Overview of Dr. Geoffrey Trenkle, DO
Dr. Geoffrey Trenkle, DO is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Los Angeles, CA. They specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngic Allergy. They graduated from Western Univ Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific and is affiliated with Adventist Health White Memorial. Patients rated Dr. Trenkle an average 3.8 star rating.
Dr. Trenkle works at
Dr. Trenkle's Office Locations
Los Angeles Ent. Surgical Associates1700 E Cesar E Chavez Ave Ste 2500, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Directions (323) 268-6731
Gideon Lowe M.d.1300 N Vermont Ave Ste 605, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Directions (323) 268-6731
Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center1420 S Central Ave, Glendale, CA 91204 Directions (323) 268-6731
Office1577 E Chevy Chase Dr Ste 330, Glendale, CA 91206 Directions (818) 553-8013
- Adventist Health White Memorial
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Advantage Care Network (ACN)
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
- Caremore Medical Group
- Central Health Plan
- Community Health Choice
- Community Health Group
- Coventry Health Care
- Covered California
- Easy Choice Health Plan
- Employee Health Systems
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- HealthCare Partners
- INTotal Health
- L.A. Care Health Plan
- Medicaid of California
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Motion Picture Industry Health Plan
- Mutual of Omaha
- Pacific Health Alliance
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Pacificare Life and Health Insurance Co
- Physicians' Care Network
- Preferred Healthcare
- Regal Medical Group
- SCAN Health Plan
- Screen Actors Guild
- State Farm
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- United Food and Commercial Workers
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- UnitedHealthcare of California
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Trenkle?
About Dr. Geoffrey Trenkle, DO
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 14 years of experience
- English, Arabic and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Michigan State University
- Western Univ Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- Uc Riverside
- Otolaryngic Allergy, Otolaryngology & Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Trenkle has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Trenkle works at
Dr. Trenkle has seen patients for Nasal Polyp and Mixed Hearing Loss, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Trenkle on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Trenkle speaks Arabic and Spanish.
16 patients have reviewed Dr. Trenkle. The overall rating for this provider is 3.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Trenkle.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Trenkle, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Trenkle appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.