Dr. George Therapondos, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Therapondos is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. George Therapondos, MD
Overview of Dr. George Therapondos, MD
Dr. George Therapondos, MD is a Transplant Hepatology Specialist in New Orleans, LA. They specialize in Transplant Hepatology, has 31 years of experience. They graduated from University Of Edinburgh College Of Medicine, Uk and is affiliated with Crenshaw Community Hospital, King's Daughters Medical Center, Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center, Ochsner Health Center - Hancock, Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center, Ochsner Medical Center, Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore, Ochsner Saint Anne General Hospital, Ochsner Saint Mary, Pascagoula Hospital, Slidell Memorial Hospital, St. Charles Parish Hospital and Thomas Hospital.
Dr. Therapondos works at
Dr. Therapondos' Office Locations
- Crenshaw Community Hospital
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center
- Ochsner Health Center - Hancock
- Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge
- Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore
- Ochsner Saint Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Saint Mary
- Pascagoula Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- St. Charles Parish Hospital
- Thomas Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Therapondos?
Love him he and his np staff are remarkable. He is truly a blessing
About Dr. George Therapondos, MD
- Transplant Hepatology
- 31 years of experience
- English, Greek
Education & Certifications
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal Inf Of Edinburgh
- University Of Edinburgh College Of Medicine, Uk
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Therapondos has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Therapondos has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Therapondos works at
Dr. Therapondos speaks Greek.
4 patients have reviewed Dr. Therapondos. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Therapondos.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Therapondos, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Therapondos appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.