Dr. Gerald Patterson, DDS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Patterson is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Gerald Patterson, DDS
Overview of Dr. Gerald Patterson, DDS
Dr. Gerald Patterson, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Wauwatosa, WI. Patients rated Dr. Patterson an average 4.9 star rating.
Dr. Patterson works at
Dr. Patterson's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Careington International
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Dental Network of America
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Logistics Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- Novitas Solutions, Inc.
- Principal Financial Group
- Scion Dental
- Simply Healthcare
- Special Needs Plan
- Sun Life Financial
- Sunshine Health
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
- WEA Trust
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Patterson?
About Dr. Gerald Patterson, DDS
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patterson has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Patterson works at
62 patients have reviewed Dr. Patterson. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Patterson.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Patterson, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Patterson appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.