Dr. Gordon Groisser, DDS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Groisser is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Gordon Groisser, DDS
Dr. Gordon Groisser, DDS is an Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Gaithersburg, MD. They specialize in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, has 23 years of experience. They graduated from Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Groisser works at
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Careington International
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- MD-Individual Practice Association, Inc. (M.D. IPA), a UnitedHealthcare Company
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Groisser?
About Dr. Gordon Groisser, DDS
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- 23 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Case Western Reserve University|Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Groisser has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Groisser using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Groisser has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Groisser works at
Dr. Groisser speaks Spanish.
597 patients have reviewed Dr. Groisser. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Groisser.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Groisser, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Groisser appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.