Dr. Gordon Kinzler, MD
Overview of Dr. Gordon Kinzler, MD
Dr. Gordon Kinzler, MD is an Urology Specialist in Elmhurst, IL. They specialize in Urology, has 39 years of experience. They graduated from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus, Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus and Northwest Community Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Kinzler an average 4.2 star rating.
Dr. Kinzler works at
Dr. Kinzler's Office Locations
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
- Northwest Community Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Pekin Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kinzler?
About Dr. Gordon Kinzler, MD
- 39 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- St Vincents Med Center Usc School Med
- Loyola University Stritch School Med
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- Loyola University Chicago
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kinzler has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kinzler works at
Dr. Kinzler has seen patients for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Vesicoureteral Reflux and Neurogenic Bladder, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Kinzler on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
12 patients have reviewed Dr. Kinzler. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kinzler.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kinzler, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kinzler appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.