Dr. Gregory Carolan, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Carolan is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Gregory Carolan, MD
Overview of Dr. Gregory Carolan, MD
Dr. Gregory Carolan, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Bethlehem, PA. They specialize in Orthopedic Surgery, has 21 years of experience, and is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine. They graduated from UMDNJ-ROBT W JOHNSON MED SCH and is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus, Saint Luke's Hospital Monroe, Saint Luke's Warren Hospital, Saint Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital, St. Luke’s Quakertown Campus and St. Luke’s Anderson Campus. Dr. Carolan, completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. Patients rated Dr. Carolan an average 4.4 star rating.
Dr. Carolan works at
Dr. Carolan's Office Locations
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus
- Saint Luke's Hospital Monroe
- Saint Luke's Warren Hospital
- Saint Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke’s Quakertown Campus
- St. Luke’s Anderson Campus
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Carolan?
About Dr. Gregory Carolan, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- 21 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- San Diego Arthroscopy & Sports Med
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- UMDNJ-ROBT W JOHNSON MED SCH
- Middlebury College
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carolan has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Carolan works at
Dr. Carolan speaks Spanish.
40 patients have reviewed Dr. Carolan. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Carolan.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Carolan, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Carolan appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.