Dr. Gylynthia Trotman, MD
Overview of Dr. Gylynthia Trotman, MD
Dr. Gylynthia Trotman, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in New York, NY. They specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology, has 15 years of experience. They graduated from STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE|SUNY Downstate Medical College and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Morningside and Mount Sinai Queens. Patients rated Dr. Trotman an average 4.9 star rating.
Dr. Trotman works at
Dr. Trotman's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- MVP Health Care
- Oscar Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Trotman?
About Dr. Gylynthia Trotman, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 15 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE|SUNY Downstate Medical College
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Queens
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Trotman has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Trotman works at
13 patients have reviewed Dr. Trotman. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Trotman.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Trotman, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Trotman appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.