Dr. Homer Graham, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Graham is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Homer Graham, MD
Overview of Dr. Homer Graham, MD
Dr. Homer Graham, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in New Orleans, LA. They specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat, has 39 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from LSU Health Sciences Center New Orleans School of Medicine and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Graham an average 3.8 star rating.
Dr. Graham works at
Dr. Graham's Office Locations
- Ochsner Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- Midwest Health Plan
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Graham?
About Dr. Homer Graham, MD
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 39 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- LSU Health Sciences Center New Orleans School of Medicine
- Washington and Lee University
- Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Graham has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Graham works at
6 patients have reviewed Dr. Graham. The overall rating for this provider is 3.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Graham.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Graham, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Graham appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.